1 Month Revision for FMGE June 2022
Are you aware that more than 3/4 of the FMGE aspirants fail due to the lack of Strategic Revisions?
Do you know that 5 revisions are optimal & a minimum of 3 revisions are essential to crack FMGE?
- 1 Month revision course (22 days of revision & 8 days of break) based on the principles of “Educational psychology” to maximize the efficiency of learning, retention & recall to assure your success in FMGE.
- Super effective 30 days study plan with class + reading + revision + tests & cramming schedules.
- Materials to be used:
- The plan is completely based on DMA’s Talentmed web-app & the legendary QRS for FMGE, therefore we highly recommend the above-mentioned materials.
- However, if you have any other systematically structured high yield NBE-centric materials & app then you can go ached with your contents in hand.
What are the skills necessary to be groomed during the revision?
- Comprehension of concepts
- Recalling ability
- Exam Taking skills including Exam Time management
How to structure the 1-month Revision for FMGE June 2022?
- This super plan will be divided into 4 sessions where we foster the 4 skills necessary to be groomed to crack the FMGE.
- Session 1 → Comprehension of concepts & Recalling ability
- Session 2 & 3 → Recalling ability, Exam Taking skills & Exam Time management
- Session 4 → Recalling ability
What is QRS for FMGE?
- QRS is a very high yield book carefully carved to fit for an effective last-minute revision.
- Salient features:
- High yield NBE-centric for all 19 subjects
- One-liners based on the latest pattern of the FMGE
- Updated & enhanced Image bank with captions
- Nuggets section with segregated high yields
- Anticipated Cases with explanations & Pin-offs
- Up to date guidelines of Dx + DDx + Rx as per the CMDT 2022
- Tabular presentation
- Easy language
- NB: minimum of 120 MCQs said to have appeared from 3r edition of the QRS book (We received 160 genuine recall MCQs from 10 of our students & found that 89 MCQs have the answers in the QRS BOOK & QRS App → click here to view all the MCQs with explanation & the page of reference from QRS book/App).
What is DMA’s Talentmed App & Web?
- The complete package of materials + Tests (50,000 MCQs) & Videos through the web cum mobile app, All you need to crack the FMGE 2022 in one go with ease!
- Insight into the FMGE: All you need to know about the FMGE including history, pass %, pattern, the latest changes in the trend, study plans, study tips & high yield topics.
- Notes & cases: Gold standard study materials that rea essential to crack FMGE & the anticipated cases for the applied knowledge in the conceptual MCQs.
- Last-minute revision: Memory boosting last-minute revision hand-picked from the legendary QRS for FMGE.
- High yield Image bank: with captions in all 19 subjects.
- FMGE Fire Aids: High yield revision videos based on the legendary QRS for FMGE.
- Practice tests (past papers chapter-wise tests): All FMGE + NBE past papers for practice & Chapter-wise exams for all the 19 subjects to validate your knowledge in each chapter.
- Subject wise tests: A set of past paper subject wise tests + tests prepared on the latest pattern of MCQs & tests on Image-based MCQs.
- Module + mini & grand mock tests: Set of high yield module mocks for the cumulative practice of the subjects, mini-mocks based on commonly asked facts, past paper mock & Grand mocks with highly anticipated topics.
- Subscribe to the package desired here!
- FMGE MCQ pattern & distribution
- High yield chapters & topics for FMGE 2022!
- How to be focused during the FMGE preparation?
- Maintain your positive attitude
- Manage your procrastination!
- Effective reading tips
- Effective Revision technique
- Time management techniques during the FMGE preparation
- How to Tackle MCQ 1
- How to Tackle MCQ 2
- How to attempt the maximum MCQs in the FMGE?
- Manage your stress
Session 1: Live online/recorded classes (9 days)
Anatomy & Biochemistry & Physiology
|½ Day(QRS Pages:1-60)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|Pathology & Pharmacology||½ Day(QRS Pages: 87-145)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|Microbiology & PSM||½ Day(QRS Pages: 61-86 & 146-172)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|IM & Pediatrics||½ Day(QRS Pages: 199-227 + 241-252)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|Surgery + Orthopedics & Anesthesia||½ Day(QRS Pages: 262-278 + 289-299 + 279-288)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|OBG + ENT & Ophthalmology||½ Day(QRS Pages: 328-344 + 300-311 + 312-327)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|FM + Skin, Radiology & Psychiatry||½ Day(QRS Pages: 173-185 + 186-198 + 253-261)||½ Day test in these subjects|
|Anticipated cases (QA session)||½ Day(QRS Pages: 430-505)||½ Day test |
|QRS nuggets & Lab/Instrumental Dx (QA session)||½ Day(QRS Pages: 345-437 )||½ Day test|
Session 2: Revision with QRS/Fire Aids (6 days)
Session 3: 3 Days Session (Intensive session) with QRS/Fire Aids
|Day 27 – Day 29: Travelling to test center (Watch the recorded QRS during these 3 days)|
Session 4: Pre-exam cramming session
Revise the 10 high yield subjects: