QRS Super Revision Class: 1 Month Revision for FMGE
- QRSsuper revision is 1 Month revision course (22 days of revision & 8 days of break) based on the principles of the “Educational psychology” to maximize the efficiency of learning, retention & recall to assure your success in FMGE August 2020.
- Duration:1st – 30th of August 2020 (Refer to the schedule given below).
- QRS super revision is systematically structured program is completely based on 3rd Edition of QRS for FMGE/NEXT & TalentMed FMGE Formula 2020 App.
- Salient features of this course:
- Super effective 30 days study plan with class + reading + revision + tests & cramming schedules.
- DMA’s Screenlive classes completely based on the chapters of 3rd Edition of QRS for FMGE/NEXT by the Authors (Online live sessions & recorded sessions).
- TalentMed’s FMGE Formula 2020 App & Web (Refer to the features given below).
- 24/7 academic support & counseling through the special group.
Express ticket to success in 1 month!
What are the skills necessary to be groomed during the revision?
- Comprehension of concepts
- Recalling ability
- Exam Taking skills
- Exam Time management
Why Join the QRS Super Revision for FMGE August 2020?
- This super plan will be divided into 4 sessions where we foster the 4 skills necessary to be groomed to crack the FMGE.
- Session 1 → Comprehension of concepts & Recalling ability
- Session 2 & 3 → Recalling ability, Exam Taking skills & Exam Time management
- Session 4 → Recalling ability
What is QRS for FMGE August 2020?
- QRS is a very high yield book carefully carved to fit for an effective last-minute revision.
- Around 160 MCQs appeared in FMGE December 2019 from the 2nd Edition of QRS.
- Salient features:
- Nigh yield NBE-centric for all 19 subjects
- Oneliners based on the latest pattern of the FMGE
- Updated & enhanced Image bank with captions
- Nuggets section with segregated high yields
- Anticipated Cases with explanations & Pin-offs
- Up to date guidelines of Dx + DDx + Rx as per the CMDT 2020
- Tabular presentation
- Easy language
What is DMA’s FMGE Formula 2020 App & Web?
- The complete package of Materials + Tests (50,000 MCQs) & Videos through the web cum mobile app, All you need to crack the FMGE August 2020 in one go with ease!
- Insight into the FMGE: All you need to know about the FMGE including history, pass %, pattern, the latest changes in the trend, study plans, study tips & high yield topics.
- Notes & cases: Gold standard study materials that rea essential to crack FMGE & the anticipated cases for the applied knowledge in the conceptual MCQs.
- Last-minute revision:Memory boosting last-minute revision hand-picked from the legendary QRS for FMGE.
- High yield Image bank: with captions in all 19 subjects.
- FMGE Fire Aids: High yield revision videos based on the legendary QRS for FMGE.
- Practice tests (past papers chapter-wise tests): All FMGE + NBE past papers for practice & Chapter-wise exams for all the 19 subjects to validate your knowledge in each chapter.
- Subject wise tests: A set of past paper subject wise tests + tests prepared on the latest pattern of MCQs & tests on Image-based MCQs.
- Module + mini & grand mock tests: Set of high yield module mocks for the cumulative practice of the subjects, mini-mocks based on commonly asked facts, past paper mock & Gand mocks with highly anticipated topics.
Fee: 14,000 INR
- Grab your discounts:
- Early bird offer:2,000 INR discount → 12,000 INR
- If you have QRS book:2,000 INR discount → 12,000 INR
- If you have FMGE Formula app:4,000 INR discount → 10,000 INR
- Old students of DMA/students of JZMU: 2,000 INR discount → 12,000 INR
- Group discount count (5 students):2,000 INR discount/per head → 12,000 INR/per head
Pre-Course reading for Free:
- FMGEMCQ pattern & distribution
- High yield chapters & topics for FMGE 2020!
- How to be focussed during the FMGE preparation?
- Maintain your positive attitude
- Manage your procrastination!
- Effective reading tips
- Effective Revision technique
- Time management techniques during the FMGE preparation
- How to Tackle MCQ 1
- How to Tackle MCQ 2
- How to attempt the maximum MCQs in the FMGE?
- Manage your stress