Best Time Management Tips in FMGE Preparation (Time management tips)
|Set specific smart goals|
- Choose solid hours of work time.
- Schedule the tasks to be done in the time span.
- Set realistic achievable goals.
- Narrow your focus & be specific.
- Very easy to get distracted without a deadline.
- Makes you focus on the task at hand.
|Prioritize the tasks|
- 80/20 rule also applies to productivity (Pareto’s paradox 80/20) & make sure you are working on the right 20% of the tasks.
- Divide + space out sessions: Research has shown that dividing your studying into multiple, spaced-out study sessions greatly improves retention over time (Use the Pomodoro Technique)
Stay Focused during FMGE preparation ↓
DMA’s to-do list for download:
Time management with Pomodoro Technique (six steps):
- Working in short bursts of time can help to improve your attention on a set task.
- This time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
- One of the best ways to increase the quality of your work sessions and save yourself time in the long run.
- Regular breaks are taken, aiding assimilation.
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the Pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes)
- Work on the task.
- End the work when the timer rings and put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
- Take a short break (3–5 minutes), then go to step 2.
- After four Pomodoro, take a longer break (15–30 minutes).
- Reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step
- After task completion, any time remaining in the Pomodoro is devoted to over-learning.
Grab your Free Pomodoro apps ↓
- View time from two perspectives to create the best use of time:
- Time Log: using a Sensing linear representation.
- Time Pie: using an Intuitive model that shows patterns and proportions.
Catching up with missed work:
- If you fall behind in your studies (and you will), keep the memory curve high by working on the most current material before attempting to make up lost work.
- When the weekend comes, make up the missed work of Monday and Tuesday.
Cope up with your procrastination:
- Write the delaying tactics that are your favorites & stick in your room.
- When you find yourself engaged in time-wasting activities, stop!.
- Schedule a guilt-free session of no more than 20 minutes of your favorite delaying tactics then spend 20 minutes with a comfortable subject that makes you feel secure.
- Once you’re in the groove, you are ready to begin to tackle the more challenging material.
Manage your Procrastination in FMGE Preparation ↓
- Set realistic goals.
- Monitor your progress.
- Record your accomplishments in your daily logbook.
- Write what couldn’t be accomplished & reasons.
- Devise strategies for avoiding the same mistakes next time.
Grab the Best Qbank for the FMGE 2020 ↓
Resources to prepare Pathology:
- 15 Tips To Manage Your Time Better on the Youtube Channel Alux.com: