FMGE December 2021 Application Process:
- Aspirants who full-fill the eligibility criteria shall fill the FMGE December application form 2021.
- A link to fill the FMGE December 2021 application form: will be available at ww.nbe.edu.in.
- Date: 14th October (3 PM Onwards) to 3rd November 2021 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Foreign medical graduates whose applications submitted successfully till the given date of cut-off will be eligible to appear for the FMGE December 2021.
- Important direction:
- Offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- There is no other option for submitting the form other than the online mode.
Instructions (before filling up the online application for FMGE December 2021):
- Candidates are advised not to complete & submit their online application in haste so as to avoid any errors in providing information.
- All the fields marked with “*” (asterisk) in the online application form are mandatory. Aspirants will get a computer-generated acknowledgment at the end of the online submission of the application form.
- False or fabricated information: Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
- This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the aspirants.
- The confirmation page of the FMGE application form can be saved for further reference.
- It is mandatory to pay the specified application fee in online mode using credit/debit cards or net banking after submitting the application of FMGE successfully.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Procedure to fill in the FMGE December 2021 application form:
- The application form can be filled with simple steps, that include FMGE registration, issuance of the login credentials, filling of the form, payment of the application fee, and the printout of the confirmation page.
- Click the online registration link provided by the NBE to register for the exam (Quick-link).
- Aspirants must note that there is no other option for submitting the form except for the online mode & it’s worth mentioning that offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
- Aspirants must read the information panel carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill out the necessary details pertaining to the application form.
- After filling the application successfully, upload the self-attested scanned documents (Check the Required Documents to be submitted below) specified via the web portal at www.nbe.edu.in.
- Make sure that the provided information in the application is correct and should double-check the details before clicking the ‘submit’ button.
- Examination Fee: FMGE candidates are required to pay the examination fee specified & Payment should be made only through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Once the payment procedure is completed then check the confirmation box to ensure submission of the FMGE application form.
- Aspirants completing the application process will receive a confirmation letter from NBE on their Registered e-mail IDs.
- Acknowledgment: At the end of the online submission of the application form, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgment at the registered email id of the candidate.
Documents to be submitted for FMGE:
- The following self-attested scanned documents should be submitted after successful online submission of the application to the NBE through the web portal at nbe.edu.in (deadline will be specified as per the December attempt).
- Recent passport size photograph (size < 80kb in JPEG format with dimensions of 3.4 x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned Signature (size < 80kb in JPEG format with dimensions of 6 x 3 cm)
- Scanned thumb impression (size < 80 Kb size in JPEG format)
- Primary Medical Qualification Degree English Version) certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate duly attested by Embassy of India in the country from where the qualification has been obtained/apostilled (size < 400 Kb size in PDF format).
- Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI (If applicable) (size < 400 Kb size in PDF format)
- Valid Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal except those who have obtained their Primary Qualification from Nepal) (size < 400 Kb size in PDF format)
- Copy of ID Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities (for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad)
- .Candidates who have appeared in Foreign Medical Graduate
Examination in the past and have been declared unsuccessful and
have submitted their scanned documents to NBEMS on an earlier
occasion are also required to submit their scanned documents as
detailed above while applying for FMGE December 2021 session.
- Submission of documents in previous session(s) of FMGE and/or
declaration of result in any previous session(s) does not confer
any rights for eligibility towards FMGE December 2021 session
- Candidates who fail to submit the documents to the NBE as indicated hereinabove and/or do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear in the screening test.
Option to edit the information entered:
- The option of editing shall be available to the bonafide candidates:
- Edit Window for All Applicants: 8th November 2021 to 10th
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their applications during the Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications.
- No new application can be registered during the edit window
- Subsequent to closure of the edit window, deficiency, if any, in the application form shall be communicated to concerned candidates:
- The Online Deficient Document Submission Portal can be accessed through the following weblink: http://exam.natboard.edu.in/fmge.php
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images (Photograph, Signatures & Thumb Impression): 24th November 2021 to 26th November 2021.
- Edit Window for All Applicants: 8th November 2021 to 10th
- The following fields of the application form are “noneditable”:
- Name of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Test City
- Important notice:
- Information such as personal details, educational qualification, etc. provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and the NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for a change in the information provided by the candidates.
- The NBE disclaims any liability that may arise to the candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by the candidate during the online submission application form.
- The NBE does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form under any circumstances.
Extra documents may also be asked:
- The following documents may be asked by the NBE to be submitted at any time (any doubt arises during the determination of eligibility of the candidate)
- Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Latest Passport size Photograph
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Copy of fail certificate/ result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities (for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad).