FMGE Exam Centres for June 2021:
- The tentative list of cities where the FMGE June 2021 session shall be
conducted is as follows: :
- Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar
- Chandigarh/ Mohali
- The exact venue will be informed to the candidates through admit cards.
- The Candidates shall make their own arrangements for travel/boarding etc.
- At the time of online submission of the application form, the candidate will be required to choose the city in which he/she wants to take the test.
- The choice of city will depend on the availability of the test centers in a particular city and the allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis.
- During submission of the online application form, the candidate will be able to see only those cities where testing seats are available.
- While the city will be chosen by the candidate himself/herself at the time of online submission of the application form, allotment of the test center/venue in the chosen city shall be done by NBE.
- In case the testing seat is not available in the State/UT in which the candidate prefers to appear in FMGE, he/she can choose the option OTHERS from the list of States/UTs at the time of selection of the State/UT during online submission of the application form.
- NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing center in the State of correspondence address of the candidate. In case the testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative, or other reasons, the testing center in a nearby State shall be allocated.
- Candidates opting for the OTHERS option shall be informed about their testing city by 20th May 2021.
- Requests for change of testing center/city shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.
FMGE Exam Centres Location:
- Address and location: The exact address and location of the test centers shall be indicated on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test center locations at least one day prior to the examination day.
- Ensure that they report for the exam as per the scheduled time only.
- Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Reporting time: Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ of the test venue as per the time indicated in their admit cards.
- Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the exam under any circumstances.
- Security protocol and ID checks:
- Barcode/QR Code Reader at Entry Points: The candidate will flash the admit card and ID proof for verification to the exam functionary standing across the table with a barcode/QR code reader. The candidate shall be informed about the assigned lab number.
- Identity checks made upon arrival at the test center to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam (cooperate with the security checks).
- Use of Thermo Guns: All candidates will be checked at the entry point for fever with the thermo guns. In case, any candidate is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14 Degree F) or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 infection, he/she will be allowed to take the examination in a separate isolation lab.
- Only candidates will be allowed:
- Only the candidates who have been issued the admit cards will be allowed at the examination center subject.
- Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
FMGE Exam Centres June 2021 Timings:
|Activities||Part – I|
(9:00 AM – 11:30 AM)
|Part – II|
(2:00 PM – 04:30 PM)
|Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center and Commence|
|Entry closes at Examination Center|
|Access Granted for Candidate Login|
|Candidates log in to read instructions|
|Exam Starts at|
|Exam End at||11:30 am|
|Duration of the exam|
2 Hrs & 30 min
2 Hrs & 30 min