What are the criteria for FMGE high yield subjects
- Weightage of the Subjects
- Quantity of information (Anatomy vs Surgery)
- Degree of relationships of concepts with other subjects (BPMP)
- Least: complexity the subject (Subjective & depends on your learning style)
9. Eye & ENT
FMGE High Yield Chapters
- We derived the conclusion on the list of the high yield chapters & topics based on the statistics of the available MCQ’s from FMGE since 2002 to 2019.
- No one can merely make a false assumption on the high yield chapters or topics without analyzing the statistics even if he/she is the most experienced faculty in FMGE coaching.
- Read more about the FMGE important topics/High yield topics for FMGE by clicking here!
General Surgery & allied subjects for FMGE