FMGE News: Overview of FMGE 2021
- Date of The FMGE June 2021: 18th June 2021
- Eligibility for FMGE 2021: Indian citizens/NRI/OCI holding medical degrees from foreign countries (abroad) have to qualify in the FMGE in order to acquire the license to practice in the country (Check what’s new in the Eligibility criteria for the FMGE Dec 2021).
- The Scheme/pattern of the FMGE 2021: MCQ based on a single correct response:
- Mode of Conduct: Computer Based
- Number of items (Questions): 300
- Time allotted: 2 hrs and 30 min for each part (Total of 5 hrs)
- Negative Marking: No
- FMGE syllabus: As indicated in this Information Bulletin.
- Criteria for passing the FMGE/MCI screening test/MCI screening exam/MCI exam: Score of 150 out of 300 marks examination (50%)
- Fees of the FMGE June 2021: Rs.6000/- + Rs. 1080/- (18% of GST)
Important dates of FMGE June 2021:
3. Thumb Impression
1. Proof of possessing Primary Medical Qualification
2. Eligibility Certificate/Admission Letter
3. Identity Proof of Citizenship
All you need to know about FMGE June 2021 in detail:
- What is FMGE/MCI screening test?
- What is the scheme of FMGE 2021?
- Eligibility criteria to apply for the FMGE 2021
- Examination Fee for FMGE 2021
- FMGE 2021 Test centers
- FMGE 2021 Application Process
- How to Fill the FMGE 2021 Application Step By Step ?
- Instructions for uploading the Images FMGE application
- FMGE June 2021 Admit Card
- Required documents in FMGE Test Centers & Barred Items in FMGE Test Centers
- Reporting to FMGE test center
- FMGE June 2021 Test Day Procedures
- Caution Notice for FMGE Aspirants & Non-Disclosure Agreement for FMGE Aspirants
- Unfair Means in FMGE & Consequences
- FMGE Result & related
- Withheld FMGE December 2020 result
- FMGE Pass Certificate
- Download the FMGE June 2021 bulletin
- Helpline Number: 022 – 61087595
- 16th April 2021 – 30th June 2021: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday
- 18th June 2021 (Examination day): 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- NBE Candidate Care will be closed on Saturday, Sunday & Gazetted holidays.
- Email helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.nbe.edu.in
Expert Opinion & Counseling regarding the Application Process:
- Dr. Sayed Abdul Cader MD
- Working as an Assistant Civil Surgeon in Royapatteh Government Hospital
- Founder Vice-President of RMGA(Russian Medical Graduates Association)
- Best doctor award in 2015 of Royapetah Government Hospital
- Award for working during Moulliwakkam incident from honorable late Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha
- Editor of Quick review series for FMGE
- Phone: +91 98843 29457