FMGE Test centres for December 2020:
- During the submission of the online application form, aspirants would be required to choose the “place of examination” where they want to appear & it will be based on the availability of seat and availability of test centers in the chosen city and the allotment shall be done on a first come first serve basis.
- The list of tentative cities where FMGE December 2020 shall be conducted is as follows:
- Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar
- Chandigarh/ Mohali
- The exact address and location of the test centers are available at the FMGE website (www.nbe.edu.in).
- While the city will be chosen by the candidate himself/herself at the time of online submission of the application form, allotment of the test center/venue in the chosen city shall be done by NBE.
- Candidates will be informed regarding their test venue approximately 7 days before the examination day through the admit card.
- Requests for change of testing center/ city: shall not be entertained.
- Aspirants will be allotted testing centers in their respective states.
- NBE shall be allocated a testing center in a nearby state and will be announced about their testing city, in case if the seat is not available in the mentioned state.
- If the seat is not available in the State in which you prefer to appear in FMGE: you can choose the option “others” from the list of States at the time of selection of the State during online submission of application form NBE will make all efforts to ensure that the candidate is allotted a testing center in the State of correspondence address of the candidate.
- In case the testing seat is not available in the concerned State due to logistic, administrative, and other reasons: the testing center in a nearby State shall be allocated.
- Such candidates shall be informed about their testing city by 10th November 2020.
FMGE Test Centres Location:
- Address and location: The exact address and location of the test centers shall be indicated in the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test center locations at least one day prior to the examination day.
- Ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only.
- Candidates are required to plan their travel accordingly.
- Reporting time: Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ of the test venue at as per time indicated in their admit cards.
- Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the exam under any circumstances.
- Security protocol and ID checks:
- Barcode/QR Code Reader at Entry Points: The candidate will flash the admit card and ID proof for verification to the exam functionary standing across the table with barcode/QR code reader. The candidate shall be informed about the assigned lab number.
- Identity checks made upon arrival at the test center to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates appearing for the exam (cooperate with the security checks).
- Use of Thermo Guns: All candidates will be checked at the entry point for fever with the thermo guns. In case, any candidate is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14 Degree F) or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 infection, he/she will be allowed to take the examination in a separate isolation lab.
- Only candidates will be allowed:
- Only the candidates who have been issued the admit cards will be allowed at the examination center subject.
- Friends or relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed entry and will not be allowed to contact the candidate while the examination process is ongoing.
FMGE December 2020 Timings:
|Activities||Part A||Part B|
|Candidates allowed to enter the center with security & Biometric Registration||07:00 am|
|Cut off to enter the center|
|Access given to Candidate Login|
|Candidates log in to read instructions|
|Exam Starts at|
|Exam End at||11:30 am|
|Duration of the exam||2 Hrs & 30 min (9:00 am-11:30 am)||2 Hrs & 30 min (2:00 pm-04:30 pm)|