General NEET-UG 2021 Information for Parents/Guardians: advice to guide their wards with the following
- Time: the candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 p.m.
- Instructions and maintain discipline: The candidate should follow all the instructions and maintain discipline in the examination.
- Unfair activity: the candidate will not use or promote any Unfair activity during the examination.
Candidate should bring only the following at the examination center:
|Post Card photograph||
Dos & don’ts of the candidates in the NEET Examination Hall:
- Should co-operate in frisking with the staff.
- Should report well in advance to make themselves available for compulsory physical frisking (on or before 01:30 pm).
- Should follow the dress code.
- Candidate should regularly visit the website (www.ntaneet.nic.in) & also check registered email/SMS for any update regarding the Examination.
- Ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- Should not bring any barred items (Possession of any such article will attract the penalties of unfair practices).
- Should not indulge in any unwanted activities (he/she shall be debarred & liable for criminal action and/or any other action).
- Should not leave his/her seat or the Examination Room/Hall until the Test concludes as per the schedule.
- should not leave the Room/Hall without handing over their OMR Sheets to the invigilator on duty.
- Smoking in the examination center is strictly prohibited.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Under Graduate (NEET-UG)
- NEET-UG & National Testing Agency (NTA)
- NEET-UG Application and Payment
- Eligibility to Appear in NEET-UG 2020
- What are the Best Books for NEET-UG 2020?