The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the registration dates for NEET 2023 on its official website, neet.nta.nic.in. The registration process for NEET 2023 will begin on March 6, 2023, and end on April 6, 2023. The registration process is completely online and involves basic registration, filling the application form, uploading documents, and online payment of the registration fee.
To register, visit the official NEET UG website www.ntaneet.nic.in and click on the “New Registration” link. Enter the required information such as name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address, and submit it. You will receive a registration number and password on your registered mobile number and email.
Next, log in to your account using the registration number and password to fill in the personal, academic, and communication details in the application form. Ensure that all information is entered correctly. Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
The application fee
|General – EWS & OBC-NCL||INR 1600|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender||INR 1000|
|Candidates Outside India||INR 9500|
* GST (applicable @18%)
Pay the application fee online (debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI) or offline (Bank Challan) after completing the application form. Finally, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference after submitting the application fee. Candidates are advised to complete the registration process before the deadline to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
Important details regarding the NEET UG application form
- Application Mode: The NEET UG application form is available only in online mode.
- Application Dates: The application process usually starts in the month of December and goes on till January.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Required Documents: Candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling the application form:
- Passport-size photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet (if available)
- Aadhaar card or any valid ID proof
- Application Fee: The application fee for the NEET UG exam varies for different categories. General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1700/-, while SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, or Paytm.
- Application Process: Candidates can apply for the NEET UG exam by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of NEET UG (ntaneet.nic.in)
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill in the application form with all the required details
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Review the application form and submit it
Candidates should ensure that they fill the application form correctly and completely. Any mistake in the application form can lead to the rejection of the candidature. Therefore, candidates should double-check the details before submitting the application form.
Step 1 – Registration Form
- Register for the Online Application Form
- Note down the system-generated Application Number
- Provide personal details.
- Create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter an answer.
- Application number will be generated.
- Use the Application Number and Password for subsequent logins
Step 2 – Application Form
- Log in with the system-generated Application Number and Password
- Fill up personal details.
- Choose the Question Paper medium and Examination Cities
- Provide the details of Educational Qualifications
- Upload the images and documents (if any
- Upload Scanned Images of the Candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph.
- Category Certificate (if applicable
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Address Proof (Present and Permanent Address)
- Scanned photographs, signature, and Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impressions.
- Scanned Category Certificate (if applicable),
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwBD Certificate (wherever applicable) should be in pdf format.
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Size of scanned and Left- and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impressions as per the Template provided.
- scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS etc.)
- The size of a scanned copy of the Class 10 pass certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
- A scanned copy of the Citizenship certificate/Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of the Citizenship certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
- Size of address proof of present address and permanent address should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
- Check photographs and signatures before submission.
- Rejected applications will not be allowed for correction or revision.
Step 2 – Fee Payment
- Pay the requisite examination fee online.
- Payment can be made through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI
- Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
- If the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the fee, the candidate can approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway.
Discussion about this post