- Tests help you to discover your strengths & weaknesses therefore they reveal what you need to review.
- Use the wrong answers as the diagnostic guides:
- Why it is you missed a particular question? (Wrong answers are opportunities for increased learning).
- Appreciate your strengths, and identify your weaknesses so you can fill the gaps in your knowledge,
|18 categories for feedback|
B. Analyzing the stem:
C. Analyzing & choosing the option:
- Feedback: reasons for each wrong answer or question you missed?
- Identify the primary factors for your error in the questions you missed or marked wrong.
- Label each incorrect item with the corresponding number of the 18 categories listed below.
- Tally each factor in the chart at the bottom of the page.
- Write your strategies for avoiding the same mistakes next time.