What is Confidence?
- Confidence: belief in one self’s ability to meet life’s challenges and to succeed and acting in a way that conveys that belief.
- Reasons for the lack of confidence during the FMGE preparation:
- Inadequate preparation.
- Unsystematic preparation.
How to Boost Your Confidence in FMGE?
- Positive thinking during the FMGE preparation: a very powerful way of improving confidence. You need to be positive about your preparation to fuel you to be motivated and active.
Positive Attitude for the Success in FMGE ↓
- Planning and Preparation of FMGE: important keys to confidence are planning and preparation by anticipating the unknown increases the confidence & be equipped to avoid procrastination.
Make a SMART study plan for the FMGE ↓
- Learning and Training during the FMGE preparation: Learning and training increase the ability to handle situations (smart study, revision & FMGE MCQ tests practice).
Practicing MCQs is the Key to Success in FMG ↓
- Discussing with others and following their lead: Find yourself a confidence role-model.
- Experience: Practice similar tasks again & again increase (revision & tests practice).
- Be Assertive: standing up for what you believe in and sticking to your principles.
- Visualize your success in FMGE: One of the key psychological methods to keep you motivated, confident & also desensitizes you to manage your stress.
- Physical & mental health during the FMGE preparation: your productivity depends on your health, therefore, take care of your health, eat a healthy balanced diet & exercise regularly.
Factors needed to build confidence during the FMGE preparation:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Know the exam format.
- Know the concept of subjects.
- Know how to integrate the material.
- know how to solve problems.
- Know to manage the time.
Grab the Best Qbank for the FMGE 2020 ↓
- 7 Psychology Tricks to Build Unstoppable Confidence on the Youtube Channel TopThink: