How to Fill the FMGE December 2020 Application Form? The sequence observed while filling the online FMGE application form:
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID specified.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City.
- Submit the fee.
- Upload your prescribed essential documents.
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with a Transaction ID printed on it.
Important things to cross-check before start FMGE December 2020 registration:
- Eligibility: check your eligibility for the FMGE as per the NBE website.
- Email id/mobile number: ensure you have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Mandatory fields: boxes marked with “*” (asterisk) symbol are mandatory.
- Keep the following ready for filling the form:
- All Personal details
- Recent passport size photograph (size < 80kb in JPEG format with dimensions of 3.4 x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned Signature (size < 80kb in JPEG format with dimensions of 6 x 3 cm)
- Scanned thumb impression (size < 80 Kb size in JPEG format)
- MBBS Provisional/Passing Degree Certificate (English Version) attested by the Embassy/ Apostilled (size <400 Kb size in PDF format)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI (If applicable) (size <400 Kb size in PDF format)
- Valid Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal except those who have obtained their Primary Qualification from Nepal) (size <400 Kb size in PDF format)
- Copy of ID Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities (for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad)
- Internship Details (if applicable)
The sequence of filling the FMGE December 2020 application form:
- Personal details (Name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, email ID & test city)
- Educational qualification details and SMC/MCI registration details (11th & 12th mark sheet)
- Upload scanned images: your Photograph, signature, thumb impression as per the NBE guidelines and prescribed documents (size, kb, jpeg/jpg format)
Step 1: Registration to get a User ID
On creating a profile, aspirants will receive a User ID and Password on your registered email ID and mobile number. By using these details, you can login as a registered applicant to fill the application form. Once the form is submitted, then you will be allowed to edit the details in the application form.
- Click the web page: https://nbe.edu.in
- Then click on the Exam Name “FMGE” then you will be directed to FMGE August (June) 2020) page/
- Then click on `New Registration’: you will be directed to the registration form page
- Enter the required information: entries in the registration form cannot be changed once submitted, hence, ensure that you enter the required information as below correctly.
- Name of Candidate: This should be the same as on valid government id proof (The candidate shall be required to produce his/her Govt issued ID proof bearing the same name at the test center on the test day to seek entry).
- Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date.
- Gender: Enter your gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Nationality: Please enter your country of citizenship.
- Should indicate whether he/she is an NRI or No.
- Citizen of India (OCI): Choose OCI after selecting the country of your citizenship.
- Citizens of any country other than India or Nepal and not an OCI are NOT eligible to apply for FMGE.
- Mobile Number: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password as an SMS on this number only.
- Email Address: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password on this email address only (Same
email ID can not be used for registration of any other user concurrently).
- Captcha: The Captcha box is a special set of characters displayed on the screen. You will need to retype the characters in the box provided (Safety feature designed to ensure that a human is entering the details and not a computer).
- Click on ‘Get a new image’ to refresh the letters, if you have trouble reading the characters.
- Submission: by selecting the ‘Submit’ button’, you are committing to be honest and fair in all your actions and information provided in the Registration Form.
Confirmation of Registration:
- Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, you will receive a User ID and password on the registered email address from the Administrator (Ensure that you check your mailbox immediately and that it is not considered as spam mail).
- You will also receive the User ID and Password as an SMS on the registered mobile number. (Note SMS will not be sent to international numbers).
- Using these credentials, you may proceed to complete your application.
Important directions for filling the FMGE December 2020 Application Form:
- Read the Note on the pop-up page of the form before you begin filling in the information.
- You need to fill the section-wise application form.
- Fill the mandatory details in a section (you will not be allowed to navigate to the next section when mandatory information is not filled or the required documents are not uploaded)
- Move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next.
- To navigate back to the previous section: you can click on the name of the previous section tab.
- Click on the Submit button once you have completed the last section
- You will be re-directed to make the payment.
- Once payment is done, your application is considered complete.
- Please do not send the hard copy of the application to NBE.
Step 2: Fill FMGE December 2020 Application Form & upload the required documents.
- Applicant login: registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with the User ID and password received on your email and mobile number.
- If the Login password is lost: it can be retrieved by clicking “Forgot Your Password”
- Go to Application Form’ Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instruction carefully.
- Important Notice:
- The application submission process can be completed either in a single sitting or in multiple sittings, as per the candidate’s choice.
- Candidates are advised not to complete & submit their online application in haste so as to avoid any errors in providing information.
- All the Candidates are required to submit their scanned documents: Even those who have appeared in FMGEin the past and have submitted their scanned documents to NBE on an earlier occasion are also required to submit their scanned documents as detailed above while applying for FMGE December 2020 session.
- Candidates who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in their applications by the last date prescribed for rectification: shall be declared ineligible. Admit Card shall not be issued to candidates who are declared ineligible. In such cases, the entire fees will be forfeited.
The FMGE December 2020 Application Form in Step-2 consists of the following three sections:
|Once this section is complete, click on Save and Next to proceed to the next section.|
A. Enter the 10+2/equivalent exam details, Subject, and Percentages (In you have studied only 4 subjects, please enter Subject 5 as NA and marks as 01)
B. MBBS/Primary Medical Qualification details (Enter the following details)
C. Roll Number of the Last FMGE taken: Please mention the roll number of the latest FMGE taken.
D. Eligibility Certificate (EC): You shall be asked to provide the status of issuance of EC to you by MCI (If applicable).
E. Documents to be uploaded (documents beyond desired size limits will not be accepted therefore open your document image in MS Paint & adjust the resolution)
Once this section is complete, click on Save and Next to proceed to the next section.
Once the Documents are uploaded, Please choose the testing city.
|Test Center Details|
Submission of Fee for FMGE December 2020 registration 2020:
The applicable test fee will be displayed on the payment gateway page.
- Candidate needs to select the mode of Payment: Net Banking/Card Payment.
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Please download the Application PDF post-payment for any future communication.
- Testing the city will be confirmed only after the successful payment of the fee.
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their application during the Application Submission window shall only be allowed to edit their applications from 31st October to 2nd November 2020.
- No new application can be registered during the edit window.
- All editable fields in the application form shall be open for the
candidate to make any corrections if so required.
- The following fields of the application form are “noneditable”:
- Name of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Test City
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images (Photograph, Signatures & Thumb Impression):17th November to 19th November 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Deficient Documents (Proof of possessing Primary Medical Qualification, Eligibility Certificate/Admission Letter & Identity Proof of Citizenship): latest by 10th December 2020.
NB: Candidates who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in their applications by the last date prescribed for rectification shall be declared ineligible.