NEET Application and Payment – Important Dates for NEET 2021
|Publication of NTA NEET Information Brochure|
|The start date for NEET 2021 Registration|
|Last date to fill NEET online application form|
|Last date to submit the NEET application fee|
|NEET 2021 application form correction window|
|Last date of the correction window|
|NEET admit card 2021|
Anyone of the following identity to be provided the candidates:
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible IDs|
|Indian Nationals of all States|
|Foreign Nationals / OCI / PIO|
Scan the following for uploading:
|Latest Passport size Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Post Card size photograph (4”X 6”)||50 kb – 300 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Left-hand thumb impression||10 kb to 50 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Class-X Passing Certificate:||100kb to 400 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|NB: right-hand thumb impression may be used if left-hand thumb being unavailable for any reasons|
|Same Passport size and Post Card size photographs are to be used for uploading with Online Application Form and for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre/Counselling /Admission. Candidates are reminded to keep 6 to 8 passport size and 4 to 6 Post Card size (4”X 6”) color photographs with white background.|
- Date of photograph taken should be mentioned in the photo (After 01.09.2019 photograph should be taken)
- The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background)
- The photographs need not be attested
- Spectacles are allowed when it is used regularly
- Not allowed:
- Photograph with cap or goggles
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photo
- The application will be rejected in case of:
- Unclear photographs or not complying with the above-mentioned instructions
- Application without photographs
- Photographs uploaded are found to be fabricated
- Candidature shall be canceled and the case of someone else’s photographs have been uploaded (Criminal action as per laws of the country shall also be initiated)
|Specifications of the Signature:|
|Full signature in running handwriting (not in capital letter) on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading. Online Application Forms will be rejected when unsigned Candidature shall be canceled: In case someone else’s signature has been uploaded (Criminal action as per laws of the country shall also be initiated)|
|Specifications of the Thumb Impression:|
|His/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading.|
Ensure that the uploaded images are clear and proper right-hand thumb impression may be used, In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable.
Online Application Forms will be rejected when unclear Left-hand thumb Impression Uploaded
Instructions for completing the Online NEET-UG Application Form:
- Mode: Application Form other than the one filled in online mode will not be accepted.
- Confirmation Pages: candidates are advised to preserve at least four copies of the Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid for future reference.
- Eligibility: The candidate must ensure his eligibility to appear in the test before submitting the application form online (Check the bulletin carefully).
- Information to be filled in the Online NEEt-UG Application Form:
- Candidate’s Name (with correct spellings as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters).
- Names of Father/Mother and Candidate (with correct spellings as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters).
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Valid Identity Card: Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Class XII Roll number issued by the Board/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/number of Other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.
- Permanent address with the pin code
- Mobile Number (own or parents only for future correspondence)
- Email id (own or parents only for future correspondence)
- NTA will communicate through SMS or e-mail on the given mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidate should not give the postal address, contact number/mobile number, and e-mail ID of Coaching Centres in their Online Application Form.
- Self Declaration: Candidates from UT of J&K and Ladakh are required to submit the online Self Declaration.
- Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates should fill appropriate Code 02 to 07 according to the Qualifying Examination you passed.
- Candidates appearing in Class XII in 2021 should select qualifying code as 01.
- NB: candidate needs to furnish complete details under the column ‘others’ when does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code numbers 02 to 07.
- No changes allowed: Request for change in any particulars in the online application shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Rejection/cancellation: Incomplete Applications shall be rejected or submission of more than one application form by an individual candidate will be canceled
- Suspicion: any doubt arises that a candidate has filled in multiple forms or impersonated or not provided genuine information or given fake or false, information or the likes such a candidate can be asked to give additional proof of his identity at any point of time.
- Duplication/impersonation/ fabrication of facts: duplicate forms or has been involved in any form of impersonation or fabricated facts, such candidate shall be liable for severe penalty including being debarred from taking the NTA examination for a period of three years/Such candidates shall also be liable for suitable criminal action under relevant laws of the country.
Common services centers/facilitation centers:
- Services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of I.T., Government of India under the Digital India initiatives may be utilized in areas, where candidates find it difficult to submit online applications due to various constraints.
- Common Services Centres will provide (on a small fee) the desired support to candidates in online submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet.
- The list of the Common Services Centre is available on the website: csc.gov.in.
- What are the Best Books for NEET-UG 2021?
- How to Prepare for Physics in NEET-UG 2021?
- How to Prepare for Biology in NEET-UG 2021?
- How to prepare for Chemistry in NEET-UG 2021?
- NEET-UG 2021: Preparation Tips, Study Time Table & Effective Revision