NEET National Testing Agency NTA 2021
- National Testing Agency NTA 2021 is an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- The objectives of NTA:
- To conduct efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission.
- To undertake research on educational, professional, and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them.
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards.
- Role of NTA in NEET (UG):
- The responsibility of NTA is limited to inviting online application, the conduct of the entrance test & declaration of result.
- Providing All India Rank to the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is conducted by the NTA.
- NTA does not have any responsibility towards the correctness/genuinity of the uploaded information/documents during the application process.
- During counseling, the eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents, etc. shall be verified as per norms specified by the respective authorities and/or Medical/Dental/ Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges.
- The official website of the NTA for NEET(UG)-2021:
- Link: ntaneet.nic.in
- All the test related information, as amended from time-to-time (if any), will be available on this website only.
- Candidates must regularly view this website for the latest updates.
- Instructions for NEET-UG Counselling 2021
- NEET-UG Merit List and NEET Qualifying Criteria
- Breaching Examination Rules for NEET-UG
- The NEET-UG Examination Hall
- NEET-UG Admit Card
error: Content is protected !!