Post NEET Examination Activities & Declaration of Results
|Display of OMR sheets and responses:|
- Scanned images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Response will be displayed by the Machine of all the candidates on the website ntaneet.nic.in.
- Date of display: This would be communicated after the examination on the NTA website.
- All candidates are advised to visit website ntaneet.nic.in for viewing and downloading an image of OMR/Answer Sheet and recorded responses by the candidates.
- Representation against the OMR:
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading by paying a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- per question challenged.
- Representations made by the candidates against the OMR grading will be verified by the NTA from the actual record and the same will be updated in the data if challenges are found correct.
- No intimation in this regard will be sent to the individual candidates.
|Display of Answer Key for the challenge:|
- Provisional Answer Key of the questions will be displayed.
- Date of display: This would be communicated after the examination on NTA website.
- Online challenge against the provisional Answer Key:
- An opportunity will be given to the candidates to challenge, in case of any doubt in the answer key on payment of processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of a panel of subject experts.
- If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
- The key finalized after the challenge will be final.
|Important dates for NEET 2021:|
|Unofficial answer key release|
- The third week of May 2021
|Display of Answer key and OMR response sheet|
|Challenging answers of NEET official answer key 2020 and OMR sheet|
|Final answer key release|
|NEET Result 2021|
|More than one response|
- NEET Score = [4X(Number of Correct Responses)] – [1X(Number of Incorrect Responses)]
NEET Declaration of Result:
- The result will be displayed on the website ntaneet.nic.in after the evaluation of the Answer Sheets using the standard procedure by NTA.
- Thereafter candidates may download their respective Result Sheets.
- The NTA will prepare the merit list as per the directives of DGHS and Ministry of AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee.
- Category wise result will not be prepared.
- All Candidates must regularly check updates on the website of NTA, MoH&FW, Medical Counselling Committee (mcc.nic.in), MoA, AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (aaccc.gov.in) and participating States/Universities/Institutions till the conclusion of the final round of Counselling.
- Announcement of result of NEE 2020: June 4, 2020.
Re-checking / Re-evaluation of NEET Answer Sheets:
- The machine–gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized.
- There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. This is because of the following reasons:
- The OMRs are machine gradable which is being evaluated through specific software impartial to all.
- The candidates are given an opportunity to make the representation on the OMR gradation of their OMR sheets and also given an opportunity to challenge the answer key in case of any doubt.
- No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- NEET-UG 2020: Preparation Tips, Study Time Table & Effective Revision
- NEET-UG Exam Center and Cities – 2020
- Instructions for NEET-UG Counselling
- NEET-UG Merit List and Qualifying Criteria
- Breach of NEET-UG Examination Rules
error: Content is protected !!