|Display of OMR sheets and responses:
- Scanned images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Response will be displayed by the Machine of all the candidates on the website ntaneet.nic.in.
- Date of display: This would be communicated after the examination on the NTA website.
- All candidates are advised to visit website ntaneet.nic.in for viewing and downloading an image of OMR/Answer Sheet and recorded responses by the candidates.
- Representation against the OMR:
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading by paying a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- per question challenged.
- Representations made by the candidates against the OMR grading will be verified by the NTA from the actual record and the same will be updated in the data if challenges are found correct.
- No intimation in this regard will be sent to the individual candidates.
|Display of Answer Key for the challenge:
- Provisional Answer Key of the questions will be displayed.
- Date of display: This would be communicated after the examination on NTA website.
- Online challenge against the provisional Answer Key:
- An opportunity will be given to the candidates to challenge, in case of any doubt in the answer key on payment of processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of a panel of subject experts.
- If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
- The key finalized after the challenge will be final.