Reporting to FMGE Exam Centres:
Candidates have to reach the test center at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card on the day of the scheduled appointment.
- Social Distanced – Computer Based Test (SD-CBT): safe and secure environment using touch-free processes in the wake of changing scenario of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The entry of Candidates as per Time Slots given in the Admit Cards: Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ of the test venue at as per time indicated in their admit cards to avoid crowding at the test venue entry.
- Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the exam under any circumstances.
- NBE shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
Reason for the early report to the FMGE Exam Centres:
Security checks, identity verification, and checking in for the examination to ensure that only genuine and bonafide candidates appear for the exam.
- Left/Right thumbprints of all the candidates will be captured to avoid any cases of impersonation (candidates should cooperate).
- Photograph and signature of the candidates: shall also be captured on the exam day at the center.
A candidate who fails to report to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated above shall not be allowed to test.
Familiarize with the FMGE Test Centre Location:
- The exact address and location of the test centres shall be indicated in the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the test centre locations at least one day prior to the examination day and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only.