- Withheld FMGE June 2021 result: Pass/fail status shall not be declared as they have not provided any or more of the following documents.
- Photocopy of Foreign Medical Qualification certificate, Apostilled / Attested by Indian Embassy, and then attested by a Gazetted Officer of India.
- Photocopy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI, attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of Passport, attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of 10 + 2 certificate & Marks Sheet (with Biology, Physics & Chemistry), attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Any Other.
- Candidates with withheld results will be apprised of the deficient documents through their registered mail IDs.
- FMGE Result of candidates as above shall be declared only on submission of required documents and fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Declaration of Withheld FMGE June 2021 result: NBE releases withheld results in batches after the deficient documents are furnished & candidates are advised to see their result on the website www.natboard.edu.in.
- Withheld FMGE result
- FMGE Pass Certificate
- FMGE withheld Result portal in the Official FMGE page
error: Content is protected !!